The Peninsula Executives Association
The Peninsula Executives Association is an active referral network of San Francisco Peninsula business professionals. We come together weekly to expand our understanding, exchange business leads, and socialize over breakfast.
Though diverse in the variety of businesses represented, we are united by a commitment to building a trustworthy network of business owners and operators.
You are welcome to rely on our members as your own quality referral resource (see our member list), but use of our membership information for mass marketing purposes is strictly prohibited.
Want to know more about PEA businesses?
Recent PEA News
- • 360 Payment Solutions to Receive Small Business of the Year Award
- • Excellence in Healthcare Award Goes to PEA Member and Surgeon Al Butner
- • HR Consulting, Investigations, and Expert Witness Services from Maureen Clark, Three Sixty HR, Inc. (formerly Clark Associates)
- • Palo Alto Hardware, Ocean Shore Hardware, Willow Glen Hardware, and Wisnom Hardware all become Hassett Hardware!
- • Coming Next Month is the Small Business Resource Fair, Hosted by PEA member San Mateo Daily Journal
Jessee Meddaugh, 360 Payment Solutions
The San Jose Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce has chosen 360 Payment Solutions Small Business of The Year. The award will be presented at the Annual Membership Dinner on Thursday, February 2th at the Double Tree by Hilton in San Josť.
360 Payment Solutions offers affordable credit/debit card processing payment acceptance solutions for small and mid-sized businesses.