Leading the way to new business
The Peninsula Executives Association was founded in 1978 by leading business and professional people in the San Francisco Bay Area for the purpose of exchanging business and information leading to business between members through networking, educational meetings or sessions, and special programs and events.
PEA Members commit to
We are a group of 70 (give or take) business owners and operators from a wide variety of backgrounds. A fundamental rule of the group is that there can be only one member per business classification. This encourages cooperation, avoids competition and results in a group that includes everything from an Accountant to a Web Designer (still looking for someone to fill the Zoologist classification) and many businesses in between. See the full member list. Our weekly meetings take place at the Sheraton Hotel in Palo Alto, and our members have locations up and down the greater San Francisco Peninsula.
How to Join
- SponsorshipA current PEA member is your sponsor and refers you (based on your interest and their sense of your fit within the group) by completing an information form about you and your business.
- PostingYour name is posted in the PEA newsletter for two weeks, allowing time for any members to raise possible objections.
- Breakfast MeetingYou are invited to visit with us at two breakfast meetings, so you can see us and we can see you.
- InterviewSomeone from the Membership Committee interviews you.
- Membership Committee VoteThe Membership Committee votes to submit your information form to the Board for approval.
- Board VoteThe Board votes to approve your membership
- Welcome!You pay your initiation fee, receive a welcome packet, and you're in.