THURSDAY IS THE DAY! PEA Meeting Online
Join us online at 7:00 a.m., weekly on THURSDAYS, beginning April 2 (for computer set-up, audio testing, and general kibitzing), and then we’ll officially start the meeting at 7:30 a.m.
Tips for Being a Good Zoom Participant
- Download the Zoom app before joining the call…the day before~NOW! Go to the Zoom website where can install via the ZoomLauncher.zip file.
- Test your camera before you login! Be sure to check behind you ~ what will be on camera with you?
- Remember, you’re on camera the entire time, even if a slide presentation is being shared, so remember everyone can still see you and what’s going on in your room.
- Always mute yourself when you are not speaking!
- If your camera freezes, just turn off your video. You can still listen and participate.
- If your computer won’t handle a Zoom call well, then just join by phone! You can still enjoy the time with your PEA friends.
- If you phone in and use your computer for viewing only, be sure to mute your mic on your computer.
- Cool tip! To briefly unmute yourself to say something short and sweet, just hold down the space bar. It works like a walkie-talkie button, keeping your line open as long as you’re pressing it. Release the space bar, and you go back to being muted. If the space bar trick doesn’t work, go back into the audio settings and check the box for “Press and hold SPACE key to temporarily unmute.”
Here’s the agenda for a regular weekly business meeting:
Call in between 7-7:25am. Set up your Zoom service, get your volume and camera figured out. Test it all before we start.
7:30am Call to Order ~ Maureen Clark, Three Sixty HR, PEA President
7:35am Check-ins, Success Stories, News and Needs from You
7:50am Presentation, Spotlight or Classification Talk
8:10am Activity, More Check-ins, Success Stories
8:30am Closing Remarks & Adjournment ~ Maureen Clark, Three Sixty HR, PEA President
Zoom call-in and computer login instructions
To join a meeting, you can go to the Zoom website or click on the link we will provide to you, where you’ll be prompted to run the Zoom app, which you can install via the ZoomLauncher.zip file that automatically downloads. You can also just dial-in by phone via toll number.
Weekly on Thursdays, beginning at 07:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Contact us for login information. This is a PEA Member-only meeting.