MCGLASHAN & SARRAIL, a Professional Corporation, is a five attorney law firm in San Mateo, California, and provides a wide variety of services related to the specialized area of Estate Planning. Our experienced attorneys advise clients in developing estate plans designed to avoid probate and minimize taxes. We also represent claimants in will and trust contests and claims against estates and trusts.
The following list highlights the services provided by McGlashan & Sarrail in the area of Estate Planning:
- Consultation and drafting of wills, trusts, forms of title, and beneficiary designations to minimize taxes and coordinate the disposition of your estate
- Drafting living trusts to avoid probate, and advising on the funding of such trusts
- Preparing powers of attorney to handle financial and health matters in the event of your incapacity
- Planning “estate freezes” and other methods of passing businesses and property to children
- Creating trusts to minimize income tax, save for college, make gifts to children, grandchildren, and others
- Planning for heirs or beneficiaries with disabilities or with special needs